Buck Knives 110 Folding Hunter Lock-Back Knife! The 110 Folding Hunter By Buck is A Traditional Favorite And Best-Selling Knife!
Buck Knives 110 Folding Hunter Lock-back Knife, Brass Bolsters, Ebony Handles, 3-3/4″ 420HC Blade with Leather Sheath (Sports)Features:
- Razor Sharp Blade – 3-3/4″ 420HC stainless steel blade has excellent strength, edge retention and is corrosion resistant. The blade has a very sharp controllable point, and is good for detail work, piercing and slicing
- Strength and Safety – Easy to open with a nail notch on the blade. The lockback mechanism locks the blade open for reliable strength and safety while you work. Closed Length 4-7/8″ Weight 7.2 oz.
- Durable and Multi Use – Meant to withstand even the toughest conditions and stay sharp for long. Great for hunting, camping, bushcrafting, fishing, hiking, and overlanding
- Convenient Carry – Includes a genuine high quality protective leather sheath with snap fastener. The integrated belt loop allows for safe and secure carry on your belt for easy access. The 110 is perfect as a hunting companion or for general outdoor use
- Forever Warranty – Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products. This knife is made in the USA. Includes imported sheath.
Buck Knives 110 Folding Hunter Lock-Back Knife
The 110 Folding Hunter is a traditional favorite! Buck’s Folding Hunter was created in 1963 when Al Buck decided that a revolutionary lock blade knife was needed by outdoorsmen who wanted a sturdy knife but did not want to carry a long fixed-blade knife.
He was right and the result proved to be the key to the company’s future. The challenge was to combine the strengths of other folding knives with locking mechanisms into a good-looking, reliable product.
It wasn’t easy, but after a series of refinements, the Model 110 was unveiled. Within six months, this innovation was the hottest knife in the industry. The Folding Hunter, after over 50 years, is still one of America’s best-selling knives.Buck Knives
The Folding Hunter comes with a black leather sheath for easy carrying.
Blade length: 3-3/4 inches
Blade material: 420HC stainless steel
Carrying system: Black leather sheath
Handle material: Natural wood grain
Length closed: 4-7/8 inches
Weight: 7.2 ounces
Warranty: LifetimeBuck Knives